It has been around forever, and for good reason. It’s the most direct and effective way of connecting with your leads, nurturing them, and turning them into customers, consistently winning out over all other marketing channels.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the entire process of setting up your e-mail marketing funnel so that you can acquire leads and generate sales, 24/7.
What Is Email Marketing?
It is an extremely useful digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into clients and turn one-time buyers into faithful, delirious fans.
The Importance of Email Marketing
We’ve covered the biggest question, what is email marketing, but haven’t gotten into why it is so very important for your business. Let’s talk about that now.
Despite the rise of social media and unsolicited spam email (which is never a good marketing strategy, by the way), email remains the most effective way to nurture leads and boost customer loyalty.
There are many reasons you should make it one of your top priorities, but here are the top 3:
- Email is the #1 communication channel. Did you know that at least 99% of consumers check their email on a daily basis? That can’t be said of any other communication channel.
- You own your list. On any social media platform, your account (along with all your fans and posts) could be suspended or deleted at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list. No one can take those leads away from you.
- Email just converts better. People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers.
- In fact, it has an ROI (returns on investment) of 4400%.
- That’s huge! And if you are wondering if social media converts even better, think again: the average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media.
Email is simply the best way to make sales online.